Monday, October 4, 2010

Today is Monday and so far

I have talked to peeps about comedy and walked the dog, made my bed and had some food, coffee and vitamins. Whenever I say 'vitamins' in my head I like to say it with a British accent so it comes out with a soft i. "Viiiitamins" - it cracks me up. Anyway - I took some. I also called Her Lady Wonder already and I'm getting ready to go to therapy!!! Woo-hoo - she's back!!! I'm so tired from work and I also - okay - I'm not going to complain about it because I don't see what good it will do. I'm so grateful for the job. Anyway - I realized that I'm focusing on someone and what I'm doing is giving them WAY too much power. I would rather not say the name I would even make for this person - I would just like to say I would like to stop Transposing upon them (which I am for SURE doing) and I would like to stop giving them so much power. Stopping thinking about them in general would be key. Anyway I also forgot to put money into my bank account for Netflix and they cut that shit RIGHT off - right away. HOW SAD IS THAT??? More to the point - what the fuck is my deal with money?? Seriously - I have a really fucked up relationship with money. Fuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkkk. It's so weird and I'm trying REALLY hard is the crazy part. I'm not crazy spending - I'm walking places - not taking cabs - not buying crazy to go food. Frustrating and embarrassing. Annoying and - childish. Okay - I will talk to you later. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...