Friday, October 1, 2010

Huge revelation

I'm not sure how to spell revelation but here it is. I have thought for years that because I got so upset about 9/11, dudes, dudes and dudettes that I've never been able to "get back" the fighting edge - the DRIVE. Well I realized that because all that happened I have even MORE energy. I have to use all of it and I have not. I can't explain it right. The drive isn't gone - there is even more of it there and it's huge inside me. I hate Cretona - now he's running around slamming things. I don't hate him - sometimes he's even really fascinating - but he is a tool. A fascinating tool - how's that? Compromise. I have to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...