Friday, October 1, 2010

He's typing on the manual typewriter

It woke me up - which is not as rude as it sounds because I was awoken at 2 in the afternoon. I was so tired last night at work but I got upset with myself and so I couldn't sleep. Or I didn't know how to sleep. I didn't know how to be nice to myself and take care of myself after I behaved what I deemed inappropriately. I also - his typing is so loud. It's like I hear all his aggression and douche bagness all coming out when he hits the keys. He is typing on a medal outdoor table in the middle of the house. The open part of the house. It just echoes everywhere. I know I've written about this before. What did I name him - what should I name him? Dick. Haha - oh no - too obvious. Cretona. I will name him Cretona. What the fuck is that name? No. I swear that they WANT to wake me up sometimes. Well whatever - I was sleeping at 2 in the afternoon - that's ridiculous. But seriously I need to meditate and I so will not be able to with him doing that. By the time I stop Cretona should stop typing at his manual typewriter. I wonder what he's doing? FYI - he HAS a computer - it's not like he doesn't - he does. I can just picture him at the table typing and the vibrations from the table and the POWER he must feel while he is typing. He must feel SO mother fucking POWERFUL. It must feel good or why would he be doing it? So - my head hurts for real - I have headache. I'm still upset and confused by last night. I got a DVD player though so now I can get Netflix movies sent to me!! Oh and Blockbuster!! Fun!! How awesome is that?? SO AMAZING!! Okay - now as far as last night goes. Well yesterday was great and I managed to write for awhile. I found a bunch of jokes from a long time ago that are funny!! So okay - I will keep working on that. Thank you for being here - I'm sad I'm going but I need coffee.

1 comment:

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...