Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Sunday

Blogg - it's almost Monday. I've had quite a day. A good day actually. I got to sleep late and Cretona didn't wake me with the type writer. Then I walked the dog and went to the meeting and I shared which I was so scared to do but I'm glad that I did. Anyway then I went to get some groceries and I got myself a nice piece of salmon and some rice and came home. I talked to Her Lady Wonder, watched Step Up and then walked the dog again. Sounds lame but considering how upset I was after work last night it seemed an amazing feat. I have no idea how to spell that word and I can guess for sure that it isn't 'feet.' Anyway I chatted with an old friend last night and she was so sweet - very supportive of my artistry. THEN I spoke with another friend tonight who was also supportive. I have jury duty in the morning and I wish I could say more and be more profound or interesting but I'm tired and I need to go to bed. I think the overall lesson to this blog entry is that I love dance movies and I always will. Um - I also am so grateful that I walk away now when I get filled with rage. Most of the time anyway. Okay - I love you Blueberry Blog.

1 comment:

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...