Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wowzers

Holy cow - wow - I am - I guess I'm overwhelmed. I have (I think) figured out 2 things in the last few days. 3 things. I for sure am not meant to be with a guy right now and FOR SURE not the ones who I think I should be. It's not happening and I can tell in my gut it's not what I'm meant to be focusing on. So that leaves the second things which is I am definitely interested in getting my creative flow going again and I'm working more towards that. However I'm not sure what it is supposed to be that I'm doing creatively but I have started to write some things down. As a side note I would like to say that all the self-care that I am doing is helping me so much it's unbelievable. It is also so time consuming it's unbelievable. Maybe with time I will get more used to it and I will be able to do it all more quickly and with less effort? It feels great and it settles my stomach and fills my heart. Okay so here are so far the things I have written on sticky notes that I can be doing creatively for money and that I would LOVE to do anyway.
1. Raw Food Maker/Nutritionist (I hardly ever eat raw food and I love to cook but I find the movement fascinating)
2. Become an Oceanographer (The ocean and the life within it has always fascinated me)
3. Write Children's Books (I have always loved them and this idea first came to me when I was in Teaching School)
4. Jingle Writer (I'm not sure that's a job anymore)
5. Commercial Maker and Producer
6. Visual Artist (I love making things and I love visual art)
7. Photographer (I have discovered a LOVE for being behind the camera - it's fascinating capturing moments)
8. Novelist (Short stories, young junior, adult - I'm not sure)
9. Comedian/Actress
10. Something Awesome and thrilling and - exciting and filled with passion and intrigue.

Okay so so far that's all I've got. I only have a degree in teaching and art and that isn't on my list. It just doesn't excite me. I would so love a sandwich right now. Holy cow or some Pad Thai with shrimp. I would most definitely eat it without the shrimp. I'm exhausted. Bye Blue.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for checking out my blog the other day. I got to read a few of your posts and I really enjoyed them. Very real and relate-able. I too went several long periods without dating to focus on self-care/healing. It is exhausting, but it does get easier. It becomes habit. Keep going with it even when it feels like you can't any more....it's so worth it.

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...