Sunday, March 17, 2013

I'm on vacation right now.

Just for the night - in my own apartment.  I just took the dog out and now we are in for the night.  No more worry about work - no more thinking about his guy or communicating with him.  I'm not living authentically about it and it has to change but it won't be tonight.  So my sponsor said to let it go and go on vacation for the night so that's what I'm doing.  I'm working on these monologues and I'm letting it all go.  I need to work on that piece for my writing class too although that feels exhausting.  I'm home and it's quiet and it's glorious.  I'm also not crying anymore - isn't that nice?  Okay - I'm going to keep on my vacation.  Bye for now Blueberry Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...