Saturday, March 2, 2013

Suck my dick Saturday.

Just kidding.  Not really.  I'm at the store and it started out real bad.  It's my second double this week and it's ROUGH.  Well this day has gotten better and I'm not even really sure how.  Well - I guess I do - I made phone calls, I did the best I could (eventually) and I talked about how to help SOMEONE ELSE.  Go figure.  I also heard someone - I really heard them say that doing the right thing isn't comfortable and that has changed EVERYTHING.  Ha - sort of.  I just think it's supposed to FEEL right - whatever it is.  That's just not how it is I guess.  I finally did my money for these last bunch of days.  Ugh - I don't know.  I prayed like a mother fucker - that's for sure.  Material Girl is playing on the radio and holy fuck what a horrible voice Madonna has.  Haha - GOOD FOR HER!  Amazing.  Okay so in 45 minutes I'm leaving so I can get to a meeting before the comedy club tonight.  I wish I could go for a jog.  Okay - I should look at my money more - I'm going to have to work on Friday night this week - I can't go to my class - UGH.  But that's okay - I have to stop writing I'm getting crazy.  Here's the thing - I just need to hang on loosely tonight and not feel sorry for myself.  That's all - not be a victim and hang on loosely - that's all.  Keep my feet on the ground.  Here we go - THIS IS SO BORING.  No it's not.  RIGHT????  I flipped off a customer.  Behind her back.  I hated her that's why.  Okay Blueberry - you I love.  Bye.  I think I should take a 5 minute pee/pray break.  Bye again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...