Saturday, March 9, 2013

Sigh.

This is so fucking boring.....I'm going to have to start a new blog called - I don't know what - I'm too bored to think of it.  I just realized that me being mad about this guy - it's so pointless.  It's just not working out - that's all - why be mean?  It's so silly.  Sigh.  It's going to be okay I guess - I don't know how but it will be.  Did I say how I chopped my own hair off here yesterday at the store?  That was a big no-no.  I mean I had like a ponytail in my hand - I was like - "Ooops."  Anyway - it looks okay today but honestly - am I lying to myself?  Who the fuck knows??  I just want to kiss, hug, love, lie naked, be free, have fun and have AMAZING sex ALL THE TIME and LOVE BIG, LIVE BIG and BE SOBER and HAPPY.  That's all - that's it.  I want to live love not rage and issues.  I feel like crying but nose tickles - bullshit cry.  I danced before to that new stupid song by Taylor Swift and it felt so good AND I WAS FUCKING AWESOME.  Ugh.  Okay.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...