Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I have nothing to say.

I'm bored - I'm at work.  I'm bored at work and I look - dusty.  I feel gross and dirty and I kind of feel high.  Sometimes I worry that they smoke pot in the super's office in the mornings and that I get a buzz from the second hand smoke.  Or I might have make-up in my eye and I might also need new glasses.  I am so tired but - ugh - REALLY?  Am I really going to write about my super boring evening of getting ready for bed and doing the dishes and FLOSSING?  REALLY?  I'm so fucking bored.  Okay.  I need some air I think.  Hold on.  Okay that's a little better.  I just don't have anything profound to say or - I don't know maybe I really do need new glasses.  I think these are actually scratched.  Ummmm - I'm bored but okay - ALRIGHT.  No big deal.  I have to figure out my schedule for April.  Bye Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...