Monday, January 14, 2013

Well.

Well well well well well.  I am awake and now it's - fuuuuck - this is already about to be boring.  Here's a great thing.  We (the guy and I - what should his name be here?  He's a Prince for sure - that seems so gay.....but he is) went to the movies last night and then he came and slept over despite the fact that I have my period.  Isn't that so sweet?  I just meditated and now I feel like I can't write.  I already took the dog out and I threw out the box the stools came in.  They are so great and they were so not expensive.  Listen - we all have our problems and he's not perfect either.  What am I talking about?  I start my writing class tonight and I'm so excited!!  I feel like that class and my acting class are such a great way to start the new year.  My scene partner right now is so active in acting.  I mean he gets a lot of work.  Prince said to me - um - that is so gay - I will ask him what he wants to be named.  I will?  Anyway he always tells me to not think so much.  He means about him but I do that with everything.  I don't know what my point is.  I need to run some errands before I go to rehearsal so I should go.  I guess I should wake him up?  It was fun having him here - like a sleep-over.  Bye Bluebie - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...