Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Start the year off right....

that's what my friend said.  I'm so tired at this particular moment I can't even tell you.  I have tired forehead.  I need to go home and rest.  Take a bath, do some yoga and put a mud mask on.  I also - what?  I don't have much to say.  I just wanted to make sure I wrote a little bit today.  I wrote in my journal and I think I will go to a meeting and pick up that book from Barnes & Noble I have on hold.  I will go home and take care of the dog and do my best to take care of me and the apartment.  I am so tired.  I smell cigarettes here all the time.  He smokes and do I care?  NOT AT ALL I LIKE IT.  What the fuck is that?  I danced and sang a little bit here also.  I want a creative year.  Risks creatively.  I'm taking a Creative Writing class.  I have a website I would really like to be able to work on.  Do.  Have.  Stand-up.  I miss it so much and I am so scared to try again.  To REALLY try.  Is that it?  Or do I just not FEEL like it?  I just want to lay down.  Every time I waitress I think to myself "If I can work this hard at this job - I can work this hard at something I LOVE."  It's always in the back of my mind.  Okay - I straightened out the store, I drank water, I stretched, I loved, I posted on Facebook.  I'm ready for 2013.  I love you still and always Bluebers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...