Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Look I don't mean to brag but I have

a urinary tract infection AND diarrhea right now.  Why?  Because I drank an entire bottle - 32 ounces of unsweetened pure cranberry juice and it never occurred to me that that was a bad idea.  Look - there's a happy part to this story.  I had the guy over last night and I didn't have sex with him because I knew that I had something going on and he was so nice about it.  More than nice - who wants to have sex with someone whose parts are out of order - jeez.  He likes to be with me - and I like to be with him - it can't be just sex - what?  I hate this day.  It's fucking freezing in here at the store.  I have 2 space heaters on - the basement open for heat from down there and the regular heat cranked up all the way.  I also have on a very expensive cashmere scarf because I am so cold.  Well.  I suppose I could find a less expensive scarf in here but this one is huge.  I feel like I am in my bedroom - all grumpy and layered in clothing.  I have on tights, long socks - think high boots, pants - and a light sweater.  That's probably where I went to easy on the clothing - it's freezing and I have on a light sweater.  Heavy sweater - I should have on a heavy sweater.  I SHOULD HAVE ON A CROWN THAT'S WHAT I SHOULD HAVE ON!!!  By the ocean in bathing suit.  What?  I don't actually think that would be a good look for me.  I need to do the homework for my writing class and the homework for my acting class.  I should take the opportunity on here one day to write a sci-fi post.  How about if I start now with a sci-fi poem?

Sci-Fi Poem:
The creature with 8 limbs rolled along the beach......
Searching, searching for something to eat.
It's long nose trailed behind it
Trying to find what it's eyes couldn't see.....
The world was cold and empty
No food could be found
Just an empty beach with purple bushes that screamed out loud....
They said "I'M THIRSTY - I'M PROUD!!!!!" over & over
The creature growled and shook a limb at the bush
And wished for piss so he could pee upon it.
Instead he took a piece of the bush in his limbs
And fucked that bush.

What?  I was on a roll there for a second.  I'm into it though.  My 2 favorite writers?  Stephen King and Ray Bradbury.  Bye Blueberry - you rhyme with Bradbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...