Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Finally going to get some sleep...

It's almost midnight and I'm home.  I just took a bath and it was glorious.  I don't have much to say I'm so exhausted.  I worked today and I did my best, went to a meeting.  The guy came to work with me and we laughed while I put my make-up on.  He is such a funny.  I can't even tell you how excruciating it was to write that sentence.  I am telling you - this level of growth is so awkward, slow and rather excruciating.  Being good to myself feels like I am cutting myself.  That doesn't make any sense.  It's just painful.  I was never a cutter but I did pick my face and chew the inside of my mouth - for years.  The face picking I got over - the mouth chewing has gotten better lately because - I have no idea why.  This is so boring.  I'm being a pussy.  I paid my rent today - how amazing is that?  I need to do some yoga and go to bed.  I WANT to do some yoga and go to bed.  Difference.  I love you so much and I have no idea who you are.  Bye Bluebs - till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...