Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Not Much Later On Tuesday.

I would like to take the opportunity to let you know that I am completely failing at not worrying.  In fact I have taken my worry to a whole new level of complete freakedoutness.  Holy fuck I was just about to write what I was worrying about when I realized it's just a waste of my energy.  I'm not going to do it.  I'm going to write in my journal and I'm going to finish The Prosperous Heart.  Then maybe I will be able to do some homework.  There.  It will be okay - I will be okay.  I'm going to listen to my heart.  Right now.  Once again I will quote Life Of Pi where the man who teaches him to swim says "A mouthful of water can't kill you but a hard heart can."  So let's soften my heart.   Yes.  Bluebye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...