Saturday, January 5, 2013

Soooo.....

I woke up crazy and didn't want to do anything and then I got inspired by Heidi Klum.  I heard her in an interview once where the interviewer asked her how she had such a nice body and she said something like this "I go to the gym!!  How else do I do it??  I go to the gym - I don't want to but I get up and I go do it."  So I got my ass outside and when I tell you the park is glorious - I mean GLORIOUS.  The air, the sun, the crisp cold, the ducks - even the weirdo dudes trying to casually stroll around like they aren't weirdos were fantastic.  So lovely.  Sooooo - so there you go.  Thank you Heidi Klum - you really helped me today.  I also meditated for longer and realized I needed help and then I called my sponsor and asked for her help.  I mean - I needed help calming down and focusing - that's all.  I must say though last night I was struck by how attractive some of the alcohol at work looked.  I mean I got a craving for it.  Maybe that's why I was so grumpy there last night.  That and I completely did not want to be there.  Okay - but it's a new day and I am going to get myself a winter coat.  I took back that other one and they took it back thank God.  I have to go shower and get out of here.  I love you Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...