Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This is going to sound ridiculous but....

I just read my horoscope and I finally feel better.  I have had so much panic and worry these last couple of days and now - now I feel resigned to just doing the best I can do today - and just letting go and seeing what happens.  I want some kind of solid answers but the fact of the matter is I'm just not sure.  I'm not sure of how I feel and I'm not sure what I want.  That's just the truth.  I think I need to read my book.  I already went into the dressing room and prayed and I wrote in my journal.  Now - now I need to just relax and read.  I have nothing to give.  I'm tired - that's all there is to it.  Let my shoulders drop and read this book.  Trust.  I'm going to trust that growth inside of me is possible - it seems inevitable really.  Breathe.  I'm going to breathe.  I'm going to open my heart and calm down.  I'm going to reread my horoscope because I already forgot what it said that was so soothing.  Bye Blueberry - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...