Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hi.

Hi - how are you?  I'm fine.  That's how this girl and I would write notes to each other in 4th grade.  Then we would describe what we had for dinner the night before.  She had a salad EVERY night with dinner which I found so confusing because she didn't seem very healthy.  She was chubby or something - I can't remember.  I don't even remember her name.  I just remember passing really boring notes over & over & over again.  I just left the park and it was glorious once again.  This time the creepy ladies didn't even bother me - although one was reaaally sticky.  Her weirdo energy was way sticky AND she had on sunglasses and was staring.  Just because you have on sunglasses doesn't mean people can't tell you are staring.  It did occur to me that maybe she liked my gloves or something like that AND just now it occurred to me that maybe she wasn't even actually looking at me or EVEN that her craziness had NOTHING to do with me!!  Imagine that.  Yeesh.  Sooooo - soooo I'm pretty balanced today.  No I'm not BUT the good thing is that while I was in the park obsessing over the guy getting in touch with me - I realized that I just want him to get in touch with me to make me feel better.  Then - when I realized that - my stomach settled.  That's not his or anyone else's fucking job.  I mean - not like that anyway.  Christ I am already exhausting myself.  I need to run errands and get to 2 meetings.  I looked at pictures of his really hot ex-girlfriend.  Why would I do that to myself?  Now I need to dye my hair and get a boob job.  Bye Bluebie.  Let's revisit this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...