Saturday, April 7, 2012

Turning Pointe....

Wow - amazing day so far - when do I ever say that here?  I need to say it more often.  I got up, walked the dog and went to the doctor for more Lyme medicine.  It is a beautiful and chilly day but lovely - very nice.  I gave myself lots of time to get there and I read all the way there which I love.  I was able to get a coffee and mosey in and out of some shops.  I went into this one vintage store where there was a basket of scarves - all different colors and in amazing shape.  I picked up a white one with flowers that were tans and golds embroidered into it and as I picked it up the wind caught it from the open door and it looked SO beautiful flowing in the wind.  I didn't see a price tag on but one of them and it said $24.00 so I looked over to the counter to ask how much they were.  I said (and I couldn't really see anyone) "Are these scarves all 24 dollars?"  And the heads of two women pop out - one had orange and blue hair and the other had yellow I think?  They both had hair styles from I Love Lucy and they seriously looked like it must have taken them 4 HOURS to get ready.  Clothes, red lipstick, hair, eyelashes - the works.  Trannies everywhere would have been inspired.  Then they were both like - "NOOOO - nooo they are ALL different prices."  Oh but without price tags?  So I left - wow - what the fuck was that?  I was inspired and turned off a the same time.  Then I went to the doctor - they were soooo nice - I read my book more because I was early and I was able to ask TONS of questions about Lyme, how it works and how the medicine works.  Then I went and got an organic burger that was FUCKING AMAZING.  I'm drooling right now thinking about it.  So fucking good.  I got to the train - took the local home and read MORE.  I am so grateful for my changing life.  I am so grateful I have support and places to go to heal myself and books to read.  I think this is a turning point in this blog - time to be more grateful and note the beautiful things in life.  Clearly that will be bittersweet for me - I think maybe I am a bittersweet person.  Regardless - how lucky am I?  What?  Now I'm confused - lol??  So - whenever I write on here now I am going to say at least one positive sentence - no matter what.  Okay - I'm going to lie down!!!  Then get ready and go to work.  Happy Saturday Blueberry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...