Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What the fucking fuck? Seriously.

I am so annoyed - I suddenly and plummeting - okay I can't even take myself seriously right now.  I have been looking at star gossip all day and why am I not been photographed and drinking lattes and glowing and pregnant with my husband trailing behind me?  This job is so stupid!!  I left class last night feeling SO abundant and fulfilled and now today - this.  Trying to sell clothes to nasty ladies.  Why hasn't she given me a raise?  I guess she's not going to and I really hate being in here all day - it's torture.  Ugh - what the heck - I'm too tired - I woke up late and I feel gross.  I had a muffin for breakfast and grilled cheese, french fries and onion rings for lunch.  WHY do I do that???  For 5 minutes I feel SO good and then I crash.  OMG a grandma just came in with her gaaaaay 5 year old grandson - they knocked over a bunch of shit and left.  Seriously?  Why aren't I adopted 2 Asian babies?  I love Asian babies.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...