Tuesday, April 24, 2012

WOW - way different day.

I'm here at the store and I am exhausted from just being here.  The owner has been crazy all day - for once I knew not to take it personally and I just sort of tried to step aside from it but seriously - when someone is being snarky, yelling and being harsh and saying things like (I'm not kidding) "I'm drowning here!!!!" it's hard not to get annoyed.  She actually said "I"M DROWNING HERE!!!"  And I'm melodramatic?  Jesus.  She was all upset about who knows what and she always freaks out about different vendors and how annoying they are - but she literally orders things, sends them back and then reorders them - ALL the time.  It's so nuts.  She's all over the place.  Well - so now I am depleted.  I think maybe I should - what?  Get a new job?  Yes - exactly - get a new job.  I have to go - I'm just leaving right now - this is ridiculous.  Bye Bluebers - I will feel better after a walk and a coffee and a meeting and maybe I will fall in love on the way to all that or at least win the lottery.  I don't even WANT to win the lottery - I just want to have fun, be happy, be able to express myself and be helpful in the world and not selling stupid clothes for someone who says "I'm drowning here" when she is at home with a nanny and a house keeper.  She's drowning in a wading pool - please.  Yeee mother fucking eeesh.  BYE!!  Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...