Sunday, April 29, 2012

Take 2 on this day.

I went back to sleep and woke up less crazy but still so crazy.  It's not fair to say I get suicidal but I do get instantly existential crisisy - so very much so.  I stayed here in Harlem today but I went to a meeting here and it was beautiful and they gave me cake.  I stayed in my pajamas all day and I got Chinese food.  I listened to an under earner's phone meeting which was amazing and my sponsor was on the phone with me forever.  I was so tired today I thought I was going to fall over walking to that meeting.  I am so sore and I am still so tired but I do feel less toxic.  Okay - I don't understand anything - I sent that guy from work and apology note.  How crazy is that?  He tells me everyone hates me and I say I'm sorry.  I suppose I pushed him towards it somehow....he said to me once something about emasculating him.  I had no idea.  I have to go - I'm going to rest more now - bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...