Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'm so fucking bored of being a mess.

I am. I overslept again - I feel gross and I forgot my money for class and I'm angry. I need to get paid more here and I am so afraid to ask. What is the worst that can happen? She says no. That's all. I really am bored of this though - come one - what the serious fuck? This medicine is kicking my ass. I have the hugest lumps behind my ears - it's so gross - my lymph nodes are out of control. I'm so scared to get my shit together - I get really scared whenever that happens. Okay - I have PMS - I really do. Now - here's what is good. I finally got a file box and organized all my receipts and I have been asking for receipts. I also did a show Saturday AND I worked - exhausting but so worth it. The show was so much fun - they liked me and I did the best I could. I went on another audition last night - again - I did the best I could. The woman said she remembered me and I was like "What?" Wow - did not expect that and then she asked me for my website and I was like - "Ohhhhhhhhhh." You know what my website says? "HI!! More coming soon!!" That took me 2 days to figure out. I'm crashing. This medicine is giving me this low level constant dizziness - like waves of - I don't know like - vertigo. Not fun. It feels like I'm falling off a cliff kind of only I'm not. Ha - oh lord - well if you think this is all ridiculous you should see my hair - holy fuck - it looks like I didn't shower and like I seriously rolled around on the ground. I can't figure out how to fix it - there's like 5 pins in it, a rubber band AND a hair band. It wants to be free. I feel like I'm going to barf. Bye Bluebers - I'm going to water my hair and see if that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...