Monday, April 30, 2012

I had this dream about a face with

wires coming out the back of it.  Okay - this was like someone lost the back of their head or really all of their head and all that was left was the face and to make it work correctly there were wires coming out of the back of it and it was inside a box.  A headless face that was electronic in a box.  It was so fucking weird it woke me up.  I went back to sleep and this time the face thing was out of the clear box and attached to it's proper body and it had a baseball hat on.  I kept thinking that the head was going to get fucked up with a hat on - the wires would get messed up and I thought maybe it would hurt the face head.  So in an effort to keep myself sane I have stopped taking this medicine for a little bit and I walked the dog, did some laundry and I watered my plants and vacuumed.  I'm going to go to therapy and come home and get a good night's sleep and hope tomorrow is a better day.  I worked on my resume - so I can look for new jobs and tomorrow I am just asking her for a raise and if she says no I can just leave once I get something else.  Okay - keep it simple, clean and lean.  I just have to get back on the healthy food wagon.  No more sugar, bread and cheese.  Lots of water and green drinks.  It will be okay - this is just a bad dip that's all.  Bye Blueberry - love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...