Monday, April 23, 2012

Hi.

So I had a day today - a full day.  Got lots of sleep, went and got the dog's special food, took care of her and me and went to therapy, took myself to dinner and went to my favorite meditation meeting.  Yesterday was also grand - I went to the show and it was really funny - veeeerrryy dirty but hilarious and got pulled onstage to dance with this SMOKING FUCKING HOT dude - whose crotch - of course - I could not stop staring at the entire time we were dancing together.  He was very sweet and funny actually.  He had a  really thick Hispanic accent and he said to me "You're a really good dancer" while he was staring at MY crotch - so touche.  I got my vitamins today and got myself conditioner since the last time I bought it - turns out it was actually shampoo.  I totally cut this guy in line at Duane Reade and then I realized I was holding 2 MORE fucking bottles of shampoo.  Oh my God I would have had a heart attack if I got home and had 3 bottles of fucking shampoo.  Sooooo - yup - it's good to be sober.  This sounds so boring right?  I love it.  It's getting easier to take care of myself - a little bit.  I just need to stay on this path.  I wrote salt by accident and was hit by such a craving for salt water taffy.  Bye Bluebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...