Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Let the record show....

I left that store today and walked to Starbuck's, got something delicious and walked myself right through Central Park  It was gorgeous.  The sun was starting to set and it was so lovely, green and wonderful.  I let out some good, melodramatic sighs and reaaaaally breathed.  Then I walked most of the way home, got some food, walked the dog and did my little work-out video,some yoga and dry body brushed myself.  I got in the shower and put leave-in conditioner in - got out of the shower - left in the leave-in conditioner, put on a mask and watched some Law and Order.  I got back in the shower, rinsed everything off and scrubbed myself with lavender body salts.  I finally feel better.  Let the record show - I can take care of myself - I just have to focus.  Holy fuck - my skin feels amazing.  I just have to give this to myself.  Oh!!  I also listened to a CD of someone speaking at a meeting - what a brilliant way to stay sober when not going to a meeting - I loved it.  Okay - bye Bluebers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...