Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving was so lovely.....

I had a really nice time and it was mellow all around. I am still fighting off this cold or whatever it is and I was reallllly tired last night. I spent time at my friend's in midtown - in his absolutely lovely apartment. The food was delicious and it was so warm and loving. It was so gorgeous out yesterday - really warm. I spoke to my family twice and all was well here at the house also. I got home and brought the landlord flowers and I held the baby that was here (his best friends) for awhile and that was fun. He is a cute, fat baby. I am so glad I didn't just stay here because there was drinking and they smoked a million cigarettes and Boris was DRUNK. He was being so "cute" and "funny" and it was SO awful to be around. I was so happy today to wake up without a hangover and just - rested. I did get a lot of sleep and I could go back to sleep right now. Should I? I already prayed and meditated, fed the dog and figured out about pictures for Sunday. I just feel drained. I am going to go do service at a meeting before work. After dinner yesterday we went to a meeting (my friend and I and also 2 other people from the dinner). It was so great. I really am so tired. I already made my bed!! I can't get back in it!! I slept like 10 hours. A solid 9 and 1/2 at least. Yeesh!! I am going to walk the dog and see how I feel after that. Love you Bluebie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...