Friday, November 18, 2011

Brrr!! It's so cold out

this morning - working on afternoon. It's kind of fun though. I woke up so late but I just did the best I could - including walking the dog - which I was not going to do to save time plus I was so tired. But she wanted to go out SO badly and I just couldn't leave - I had to walk her. Then do you know what happened? i got into a car and he went in such an amazing, fast way that I got here super fast. It was so easy!! I took the time to do the right thing and it completely worked out. I got here and no one was waiting and so far no one has come in. Now I just have to have the balls to tell her the right hours when I tell her my hours so she knows I was late. I can do that - please - hello. Look she knows this is hard for me and that that's why I don't want to do these insane doubles anymore. So. So I was late and I won't be able to stay and I won't charge her and that is that. It's totally okay. Oh dear - scary stuff. Next week I am only here one day and then the week after starts a 4 day week but only for 2 weeks and then back to the 3 day week. How boring is this? Okay. I wrote a gratitude list and I'm going to make some phone calls and take it easy on myself. Last night I got home and I was a MESS after my double but somehow I managed to get myself all ready for bed - witch hazeled my face, flossed and brushed my teeth, put on old lady cream, gave myself a leg massage and put tiger balm and the heating pad on my sore shoulder. I felt SO much better afterwards!! Oh my LORD. I wasn't going to do any of that. How crazy is that? I walked the dog and I took out my garbage and recyclables. So when I finally did wake up today - my room was all clean and even though i was completely late I wasn't totally flustered and grossed out by a messy room. There was light shining in my room and it was very pleasant to get ready for work like that even though I was so late. Oh I do have to say I'm lonely. I miss having a boyfriend so much. Is this being an alcoholic? It has been so long since I had someone nice and special in my life. Well okay - this is why I wrote the gratitude list - I have so much to be grateful for. Food, warmth, safe place to live. okay - I should put these dresses back. A woman did come in while I was writing this - she needed a jacket for a job interview so she was trying on dresses. She was so flustered. I felt so bad. Well she didn't get anything and hopped in a cab. She was cute - they will like her. Okay - I should go - Byyeeeee Bluebie!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so inspired to take better care of MYSELF! Sometimes I fake wash my face. That's when I just use toner to take of my makeup but leave my eye makeup on. Then I put night cream on. I'm really bad about flossing so I'm going to work on that.

    All of last year I worked alot for my second job (teaching yoga) and I was tired alot and just not in my groove. Once I changed that to teaching just the one class a week (sometimes I sub but at the place I teach) and not teaching at 5 different places, I actually make more money AND I save time and gas money.

    Then it freed me up to really spending time on my art.

    I hope you told that girl that she was cute and they will like her. It's nice when people affirm things about you.

    You're amazing.

    I'm your biggest fan. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...