Thursday, November 10, 2011

I went to the Snake Doctor yesterday and

I was in such a bad mood. I was grumpy and I have been fighting off this cold. So he says to me that I just (Basically) need to get back on the wagon of all the self care I was doing. The skin brushing, meditation, lots of water, lots of green juice, sleep, less TV etc. He said that we are made of so much water that when the water gets stagnant and dirty it makes us not feel well. He also told me to be nice to myself. He made me promise to be nice to myself. He also gave me an enema bag so as to start doing enemas on myself. WOW - what an experience that was. I will get better at it I suppose. He said that it's fine that I fell off the wagon and that that's why I am going to see him. He said no one can do any of this alone and that everyone needs all kinds of coaches and help. So last night I did so much self care. I dry skin brushed, showered, put a on leave in conditioner in my hair - cleaned up my room, threw out my garbage, did the enema, showered again, massaged my legs, and drank tons of water. I also meditated before bed - put a Castor oil pack on my shoulder with a heating pad and then put the heating pad on my belly as I meditated. I also did laundry. Oooo - I also put the humidifier on while I slept with oils in it - so awesome. I still watched shows but I went to bed much earlier than I would have. I had the saddest dream. I dreamed my old roommate came and he didn't want to talk to me or hang out with me. Cretona. He was so annoyed. I also came upon my ex-boyfriend and all the "Art Stars" someplace and it was so - awful. I was trying to be nice and funny while ignoring the"leader" and trying to act like I was the happiest person in the world. They didn't like me. Noooot at all and neither did Cretona. The doctor said if I watch so much TV stuff at night it makes my mind have to integrate it while I'm sleeping. I felt so much better today - I got up, prayed and meditated, showered - put on clean, fresh clothes and was only 15 minutes late to here!! I am seeing how quickly I get dirty - mentally and physically. Also - I should have more gratitude for the fact that I am free and walking around - I mean for real. Lord. Okay - so thank God for the Snake Doctor. Now I need to do some creative stuff - he said that that is so important and that my soul chose me for a reason - for a creative reason. Interesting thought. I love you Blueberry!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! I love the Snake Doctor. I love that he said your soul chose you for a creative reason. Sigh. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...