Monday, November 21, 2011

Hiiii Bluebie....

Holy cow - this month it seems I have been light on writing but here I am. Wow - I woke up anxious and now I already feel better starting to write. I'm so struggling with Thanksgiving. It is such a short holiday and I really just want to stay here in the city. I also am so worried this year about all the drinking. It's so hard to be around. Now that I said that I feel better. I will be okay but it is a worry and for some reason I feel that this year. Okay - so. Hold on I am going to do something. I was seeing if I could get tomorrow off from the boutique so I could go do my service instead. I am so tired and so in need of lots of meetings. Tonight I am going to go to an acting school and go see about classes. Holy cow!! I switched my therapy around so I could go do this. I am so - anxious lately. I just want/need to be creative and taking classes is a great way to get the ball rolling. Okay - I guess I'm nervous but I am also excited. I really need to get to meditating right now. I was also thinking it would be nice if I wrote a song for the wedding show. They are having a bunch of performers and I would like to do a song with my ukulele. So - okay - there is a thought. Now what else? I went to 2 meetings last night because I woke up so crazy and I felt so much better after I did. I think I might just sit right now and write my morning pages and then pray and meditate. Oh nervousness it is strong in me today. I love you Bluebie - I will write more later.

2 comments:

  1. I love that line "Oh nervousness is strong in me today." I hear it in my head with a black pastor's voice speaking to his parish "Oh nervousness is STRONG IN ME TODAY. Say it with me. STRONG IN ME TODAY. Let's put our heads together and PRAY. PRAY for the NERVOUSNESS to go away. Or BECOME SOMETHING. My friends. BECOME SOMETHING." I love that. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. If you want to stay in the city. Then do. Love you, love you, love you.

    P.P.S. I'm glad you acknowledged the difficulty with all the drinking. It is hard to be around. But you are strong in yourself and you have a great sponsor and a great sister (Me :)) and gads of people you can reach out to. If you need to reach out, then do. I'm here for you. Always.

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...