Monday, November 21, 2011

Less than a minute later I remembered that

so long ago when I was crazy busy being a performer and doing TONS of things I was doing it very workaholicly. It was so unhealthy. I realized that the other day in a meeting when I was listening to someone talking about how there addiction would switch to all different areas when they weren't drinking but not in the program. I just had to say that. Part of me expects me to approach my art in that same CRAZY way and I can't and I don't want to. Healthy. I want to be healthy in all areas and for art - number one is healthiness. Lord - I am all sorts of mixed up with words right now. Okay - byyyeeee.

1 comment:

  1. There's that black pastor again. I love that line "Lord - I am all sorts of mixed up with words right now." Love that. I hear it in my head and I can hear the black ladies in the congregation agreeing emphatically "Uh-huh. Yes, lord. Mmmm, child." (me now) Let us pray. Right now sister. Close your eyes and pray. I'm doing it too.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...