Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Okay so I decided to stay here for Thanksgiving.

Lord - I hope that I haven't made a huge mistake. My mother was so sweet about it.....I just can't travel right now. What? I just know it will be such a nightmare on the train. My shoulder is hurt and I just - I'd rather not do that to myself right now. Lord - it's painful though. i went to this acting school last night and I set up an audition with them. I'm not going to be able to get pictures done tomorrow either. It says 100% chance of rain. Um - what?? Well okay - that's fine - I keep taking better and better care of myself so I will be more ready to do pictures whenever it can happen. Also my hair looks a little crazy - so I need to take care of that. My hair always looks a little crazy but this is like - WOW - WHAT is with those bangs?? Okay - so. Last night before bed I flossed, witch hazeled my face, put on old lady cream, gave myself a leg/foot massage and drank 4 cups of detox tea. I also burned some really yummy, subtle candles that I got from Whole Foods. I slept with the humidifier on and I put Lavender and Grapefruit essential oils in the little cup thingy on top. Heaven I tell you!! I have these pajama bottoms that are black and white stripes and they are so cute and they are so done!! I have had them for 4 and 1/2 years and it is time for them to goooo. There are holes all over them and I definitely got tons of use out of them. I need to treat myself to some new PJ's!! I have been dry skin brushing every day and guess what is helping me to do it?? IT HELPS GET RID OF CELLULITE. What? Why didn't the snake doctor tell me that? I would have been doing it ALL the time no problem. I also have been drinking the green drink everyday. So I am getting back into the health regime. I'm here at the boutique and I was so late and so far it is soooo boring. SO. Well the good part is that then I have the rest of the week off!! I mean from here - not the comedy club. Okay - Bluebie - love you!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so inspired by you! I am sooooo going to be better about my night time routine. I love yours! Get nice PJ's! Treat yourself. Maybe Victoria's Secret? Check for sales this weekend! I bet your skin looks amazing! Are you okay with Thanksgiving? Can you go to a friends house? I'll bet you end up having a lovely, lovely day. Or maybe you can volunteer? I love you! I'm going to work on getting rid of my cellulite. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...