Monday, November 28, 2011

Hi - WOW.

I am so annoyed at being here at the store today - this is definitely not going to work for me. I cancelled therapy - there is no fucking way I can fight my way downtown right now. I can walk to the meditation meeting and get home in time to get a good night's sleep. I have to be here the next 3 days after this and Thursday I have a double. Okay - so anyway - on to positive things...I got my pictures done yesterday and I think they will be just what I need right now. It was an AMAZING day for photos and we were in the Meat Packing District which I LOVE. Larni came and he was great and we had fun and did it fast. Then we all went to Cafeteria and saw a bunch of people there and had an amazing lunch. I had Mac and Cheese spring rolls that came with a Gouda dipping sauce. Um - what? Someone had to get high and think of that one. Then I went to 2 meetings and another thing and I was so exhausted. I got my make-up done at Bergdorf Goodman for free but I bought this primer stuff, lipstick and powder as a trade I guess? I could have not bought anything but I really did want the primer. Is that what it's called? Yes - Base Mineral Primer. I used it today and it's great!! I have all of it on today - the lipstick, primer and powder. Good stuff!! Jesus. I'm so tired. I didn't wash my hair. Why am I saying that? I'm so fucking annoyed that I'm but I have to say I need the money and I REALLY appreciate this job - it has helped change my life for the better. I'm not exactly killing myself sitting here either. I did have to hang some Christmas balls - that was hard. Okay - anyway - seriously - not hard. Guess what? I told my friend about the guy who I thought was cute and she said he isn't for me. Isn't that so sad? He seems so NICE and I never get that creepy, weird vibe off of him that I get from most men. I should just meet this guy and the bubble will pop. I need to get a good night's sleep. Bye Bluebie - see you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...