Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Jogging Star!

It cooled off again and I went out to jog today and I was so psyched.  I was like "Finally!  It's cool and  I can just jog and jog!  I can let myself really - JOG FREELY and go go go!"  I have been jogging all through this heat and humidity and I even jogged while we were away and it was hot as fuck there too!  So I figured I was - what?  A jogging star!  I thought I was in some sort of great shape because I jogged in the humidity but went a much slower pace and a shorter distance.  Soooo - turns out that's not how that works.  I mean it was a lot less of a struggle to breathe today but my body was like "Girl!  You are not an Olympian!  What are you doing?"  So I made it farther than I have been but had to stop short of the 6-7 miles I thought I was going to do.  Okay I made it 3 miles.  That's pretty good!  Right?

Anyway it's just glorious to have it be a bit cooler - I can't even tell you.  Um - so.  So I don't really have much else to say today.  Working on myself and doing all the things to try to stay healthy.  Waiting patiently to be able to work more and well - I don't know.  Wait I do know.  Use my time to clean up the things I want to clean up (emotionally and in my physical environment) and write.  I am writing a lot more.  So that is good too.  Breathing. 

Love you Bluebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...