Monday, August 10, 2020

91 Degrees Anal.

It's so fucking hot again.  I am in such a grumpy mood and it made me giggle a little to say anal.  Anal.  Anaaaaaaal.  Jesus.  It's hot and humid!  We got up at 6:00 am yesterday so we could go out and jog before it got to hot and I was still sweating over my entire body and I don't even sweat.  I mean it wasn't 6:00 when we went out it was later.  Ugh.  But it was early! 

I am so sleepy.  I went for a walk this am and well - the sun felt great - it feels so healthy and wonderful to get out there - but - it's hot.  Did I mention it's hot?  Okay I am just writing because I have set up a writing schedule for myself but I am so conflicted inside myself I don't know how to write something.

I'm just having feelings.  Angry feelings.  They are the correct feelings.  I know that they are and it's so nice that I can say that to myself.  But man - do I get stuck in my feelings.  Instant conflict inside myself as soon as I get a negative feeling.  Which is ironic since it makes it last 500 times longer - it really does.  Whoa - once again I am getting so tired writing on here.  I am going to lay down.

Love you Bluebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...