Tuesday, August 25, 2020

6:30 Coffee?

That didn't work out so great!  I was up until like 1:00 in the morning ugh.  Oh well - it was fun while I was drinking it.  Well I wish things were better in the world and in this country but it's still a shitshow.  It's hot as fuck and okay this isn't very positive.  I'm so in the hallway. 

I just need to be patient and pray for - patience.  We just went away for the weekend and it was so nice.  Was very weird traveling - we just drove but it was still super odd.  Quiet at the rest stops - everything closed. Masks. I keep turning things over to God.  My anxiety - my anxious thoughts.  The care of people I love. Their feelings and anxiety.  I know it's up to me - what happens inside me is up to me.  It's hard to trust.  It's hard to take care of myself, my inner life, while also being in the world - especially now.  I am continuing to practice.  If I stay sober one day at a time I have a chance.  And the more I work towards serenity the more I really have a chance.  It seems like I shouldn't want to be serene with everything that is going on but that's a mental trap and it's not true.

There is a way to stay informed and involved without hurting myself.  But first and foremost I have to take care of myself - or I can not help anyone or anything.  Or even figure out what it is I am meant to do on this earth.

Wooo.  Okay - love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...