Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Detaching With Love?

Did you know that that was a thing?  Detaching with love?  I am a little tongue tied (finger tied?) over this right now....I mean I am practicing it.  I am taking care of myself and lovingly detaching from things.  But it's so hard to do!  My instincts want to detach with a "fuck you!"  Ugh.  Anyway turning stuff over to my higher power helps.  Meaning first turning things over then detaching with love.  I literally am not sure who I am anymore.  I have heard people talk about this shit for years but I had no idea - REALLY - what they were talking about and I certainly couldn't do it.  I am guessing I didn't even want to do it.  I love saying "fuck you!"  It's fun!  Only I was doing it on the inside and it was hurting me and I can't afford that anymore.  Um - also?  It's boring.  It's boring to just be enraged and clench my teeth.  Over it!

I am exhausted.  It has been a rough week.  I haven't slept very well.  I have had to talk myself into sleeping.  Saying "Let yourself rest, heal - just rest heal" over and over again.  Then I wake up and have to do it all over again.  It's okay I am practicing - just practicing, practicing practicing.  Ugh. 

Who knew it was so fucking hard to be kind!?  To myself first!?  Wait I just realized - if I am kind to myself first is it easier to be kind to others??

I sound like an idiot.  Oh well!  I'm fine with it.  How else do we figure this stuff out?  Do you know how many shitty plies I did before I did one that was right?  A LOT.  And now that I think about it "right" is a very bold word for me to use.  Wait - fuck that - I did a pretty fucking good plie. 

Okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...