Thursday, December 8, 2011

I just wrote a whole post and then the owner came in....

So now it is lost forever.....who knows what brilliant things I said while complaining about my life?? She gave me a bonus!!! How nice is that?? THEN she looked me up and down and I was like "Oh - sorry I don't look very good today - I couldn't really get it together." She said "Are you okay??" Then when she left she said "I hope you feel better!!" I'm not sick - I'm just tired. Jesus. I feel like a failure. Some people - like my sister - have 4 fucking kids and manage to get it together. My other sister has 2 jobs - one full time and the other - I don't know. I can't even take a shower, walk the dog and get to work on time. I was an hour late!! What? I'm so exhausted. I need q-tips. That will change everything. I don't know - I'm scared - I feel like I'm being poisoned. WHAT?? Am I serious?? I didn't get enough sleep and I went to bed late after watching too many episodes of Law and Order SVU. Jeez. I don't have a thyroid problem - I walked around in the rain with wet feet for over 3 hours - hello - I'm lucky I'm not really sick - jeez. I am seriously drama. I wonder how many times I wrote "I" on here? I need to get back to super healthy and I have to SLEEP. what is the point of doing all the stuff I do without sleep? Jeez mother fucking Louise. I have to go. I have some rage eating to do. Or not - maybe I will rage drink water. Bye Blueberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...