Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hi - it's Wednesday and I have a cold.....

but I am okay. THANK GOD RIGHT? Seriously - thank God. I went to that meeting last night and it was so great. I felt so much better and I left and went home and got hot and sour soup and it was soooo good. I also got chicken fingers. I left and took care of myself and thank God because I had enough time to go home, run an errand, get myself soup, clean my clothes and get myself all ready for bed. Also I realized - what's the point of being sober if I exhaust myself hanging out with people when I should be at home taking care of myself and resting. Then I get angry and that is such a waste of energy. A waste of my life force. It has been so busy here today at the boutique!! It is so hard for me to say no or even get away from people when I need to take care of myself or when I feel need coming from them. Am I really being helpful if I need to get home, take care of myself and rest but instead I hang out and then get angry about it? More than that half the time I am just curious about what is going on and that is so unhealthy. I'm so embarrassed to write that but it's true. Barf so much. Well I'm over doing that to myself thank you very much. Jesus. I wore a white sweater today and a blue bra with hot pink stars all over it. Oh - okay - no one will notice your bra. Who cares? Well so I have on a scarf from here on over my sweater. Holy fuck it's hot. Okay - so here are the 2 things Miss Jones told me I need to be careful of....1. Over stimulation. 2. Saying yes when I mean no and caring how people feel but more importantly thinking I can't say NO. I don't know if that's what she said - I'm so tired. This cold is kicking my ass kind of. I have to call Her Lady Wonder. Bye Bluebie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...