Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I totally barfed last night and it HURT.

I had a burger here yesterday and sweet potato fries near the end of the day and at 1 in the morning I woke up and was so sick. It hurt so bad. Oh my GOD why am I writing this? I couldn't believe it - it was so awful. It's raining today and I am so tired. But I'm not exhausted and I did get to take a shower. I am really in such HALT(Hungry,Angry,Lonely,Tired) and my meetings have really suffered. Okay - I already called Her Lady Wonder and I'm going to go to that audition and hopefully that will help shift things. I'm so sad and lonely. I just really can't even take that seriously. I am though. I am sinking. I just am so tired and I need to exercise and sleep without barfing. Why did I take Saturday night off from work to go to this stupid wedding? I could have gone to the wedding AND worked. I could have just gone to the wedding and come back and worked. She still didn't pay me on time for here. I won't get paid till Friday now. What is really her fucking deal with that? I don't know - it makes me sick. I really - okay - I have to calm down. I'm not going to be able to fix anything right now but I am freaking out about going to this wedding. How can I not go? Okay - I have to calm down. My schedule has been all out of whack - I just need to finish this day and go to a meeting - that's all. I should make some phone calls and try to help another alcoholic. Gross. I haven't had sex in so long - I'm shaking - I still don't feel well. I should just go. Bye Bluebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...