Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas time is almost here.....

and I actually am able to buy gifts for nieces and nephews!! That is a sure switch from last year. It also has been a year since I started to see the Snake Doctor. Let's see - what else? I stopped myself from buying really expensive boots that I wasn't sure about last night - that was good. I ordered the air purifier so let's see how the cigarette saga continues after that arrives. Hopefully it will be fine - I mean hopefully it will work!! I feel like I did that from a place of power. I did something to try to fix the situation (let's hope it works) instead of just constantly getting mad about it and trying to make it stop. Or spitting out the window. I am so over living here. That being said - I reaaaaally need to - well do what I did - I ordered an air purifier. I just look like I smoke cigarettes and I feel like it too. Maybe a part of it is the stuff the Snake Doctor gave me for my Lyme disease. Hold on I'm going to look this up in my Louis L.Hay book. I just researched a ton of stuff and I seriously wonder if a lot of my problems are from this freaking Lyme disease. I didn't realize you get co-infections from the disease. Gross. I have to go. Bye Bluebie - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...