Thursday, December 15, 2011

Good Morning!

It's 7:23 a.m. So early!! I woke up early and I couldn't get back to sleep so I just got up. I am probably up at what time I'm supposed to be waking up at!! Holy cow this cold is wicked. I drank a shitload of antioxidant tea and Immune Support tea, I took vitamin e, vitamin c, vitamin d and hot hot and sour soup with extra hot oil. My face felt so good after the hot soup!! I also found some hand sanitizer with lotion so I'm bringing that to work. I didn't realize that the cold/flu bug thrives on cold and dryness. Well that explains flu season!!! I also washed my winter coat. That should help my cold right? I don't think I will be able to travel this weekend. I have to call my sister and ask her - tell her? I shouldn't be around a newborn anyway. I'm going to pray and meditate now. I found out that vitamin e is really good for PMS. Guess who has PMS??? This is a riveting blog post. I also got myself rain/snow boots so I don't have to walk around with wet feet. That felt so good to do for myself. I ordered them from Zappos!! I have never done that before. They are super sturdy and cute and they fit!! Reviews are so helpful - I might actually write one for these. Byeee Blueberry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...