Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Okay - I'm back.....

I just looked at a year ago and I was pretty frustrated then also. Perhaps this time of year isn't so great for me. I think I will warm up once this woman comes back and buys her clutch. I am probably dehydrated for days now and also - I have just been shoving food in my face - whatever - sweets, burgers - whatever. No wonder I don't feel well and no wonder I barfed last night. It was so GREASY what I barfed up. Okay so I am going to get out of here for a little bit today and I will get to be a little creative. I said no to babysitting so that I can go to a meeting and go home and get a good night's sleep. I have everything I need right now. I am okay. I am totally okay. Yeesh. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...