Monday, December 12, 2011

Hiiii Monday!!

Look at me - I'm writing!! I did the show last night at work and it was fun - I messed up a little bit but it was funny. The Mac and Cheese competition was also funny - cute - I'm so glad we did it. I didn't really win but I said I did. I made it here at the house and thank God that for most of the time they were at breakfast. As soon as they came in the house Creepy said something about vomit flying out of his mouth the first time he smelled Mac and Cheese. This is from the man who also said he got sick from tofu and chocolate and if I told you the number of times he ate cheese, tofu, and chocolate in front of me - it would be insane. I get it - sort of. What I really get is that I want to move. I made my vision board bigger - it's going to be a vision wall. The party was okay last night and I didn't go out with everyone afterwards because they all went to bars. I don't know - I guess I should ask Her Lady Wonder about that. I have the day off - I cancelled the show I was going to go to at 12:30 so I could sleep late and relax. I am having such a weird thing with a friend - so stressful. I just - it will be okay. I think I should really take a chance right now to meditate. I have to work tomorrow - lord. I gave my friend a wedding gift who got me the job at the boutique. That was good to finally do. She was funny last night. I actually have enough time I could pray/meditate/do yoga AND take a nap or go swimming. I had a dream I was swimming last night. I dreamed I breathed under water. It was a huuuuge, giant pool and I could see perfectly clearly under water - I did have on goggles but I was so surprised by how clearly I could see. I have to say what I think is really happening with my friend is very alanonic. She makes me uncomfortable and I feel like I get trapped in her disease - not her - her disease. I also can NOT sit near her at the meditation meeting. No way. She moves around and makes all these crazy nose sounding breathing noises AND unbuttons her pants AND swallows really loudly. Can you imagine trying to meditate next to that? Jesus. Getting brushed up against when I am meditating is NOT okay. Ha - maybe it is but I can't handle it. I have PMS - I just need to be careful today. I also need to figure out how to get home to see my new nephew. I am just rambling on. Bye Bluebie - I love you. I loved cooking so much yesterday and I loved banging these keys today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...