Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hiiiiiiiiii - holy cow......

so today has been such a crazy day. I got here more or less on time - ate, sold 2 things, went to the audition at the acting school - which was CRAZY. I was SO bad AND I cried twice. Um - what? Not during the monologue but before and after. What?? I told him I had been sober for 2 years and then I started crying. I did the monologue (TERRIBLE) and then when he asked me what it was about - I cried. During the monologue I was totally in my head and GRIPPING my emotions. Or as he said it - "completely detached from my emotions." Oh. Um - okay - awesome. I also completely forgot to bring a head shot and a resume. He asked me about my college and I couldn't remember anything. I was like - "Oh - I'm 40 - that was so long ago - I don't remember anything." What? That's like going to a job interview and being like - oh - jeez - I don't remember how to do that or who taught me how to do it but BOY do I want the job!! Oh - WOW. Then today the boutique has been busy all day - holy fuck. Last night the show was SO amazing - really, really fun. I had a great set and they were an amazing audience. I'm so HUNGRY for that again. I have to go - I need to get out of here on time so I can get to a meeting - I really need one. Bye Bluebie - I love you. I am so fucking over stimulated right now it's insane. If I were a dog I would be panting. BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...