Saturday, December 10, 2011

Big Gay Wedding today!!


Tall Not So Dark And Creepy and Boris are getting married today. The cake is gorgeous and the house is all aflutter with wedding people and wedding stuff. I am so glad I took the day off to go to this - it would have been so weird if I was in my room trying to ignore all this. So I have a cute dress and I have enough money for my bills and this week to not be working tonight. I am also going to go to another holiday party afterwards. Then I am going to come home and make Mac and Cheese for a Mac and Cheese competition at work tomorrow at another holiday party (at the comedy club) where I will also be performing. Holy cow - fun!! I haven't cooked anything in so long - I'm excited. Everyone will be at the party so it should be lots of fun. I'm having a great cup of coffee right now and my room and bathroom are all clean and I did my hair yesterday. My laundry is done and guess what else??? I FINALLY finished my new vision board!! I did it last night. It's beautiful and the whole thing is homemade. The board and everything. I'm going to add more to it but it's there up on the wall. Yes - I really like it. I went on that second audition - didn't I write about this?? The teacher who I was auditioning for laughed through my whole dramatic monologue. Um - what? He was so nice and sweet - he just thought I was funny. He class has a waiting list though - ugh. Okay then also another teacher's assistant called me while I was there and so that maybe could work out? I don't know I would have to audition for him too. I just really want to be in a class by January. So now I need to save for class and pictures. I have to go and get ready for the bus that is taking us all to the wedding. Byeeee Bluebie!!!! Happy Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...