Thursday, December 8, 2011

I just realized I need to AMP UP MY HEALTH AGAIN!!

What the fuck am I doing? I just spent half an hour googling "Why am I so tired??" when I drink coffee all the time - never sleep enough and I eat terrible food. Okay - look - I'm not trying to beat myself up but seriously?? If my diet is not good and I am crazy drinking coffee - I'm going to feel bad. I have to pee - hold please. OH I FOUND THIS!! Not lost!! The brilliance I wrote is STILL HERE!!! Fina-fucking-ly something to be grateful for. Besides my Christmas bonus. If you read this post it makes no sense unless you read the one before it first. FUCK it feels so good to type. BYE. P.S. Last night I was trying to be creative and Tall Not So Dark And Creepy came upstairs and was - shockingly - creeping me out - so I started BLASTING Wig Wam Bam/Little Willy over and over and over again and BANGING the triangle really loudly. It felt great until the dog was freaked out. Narcissism is the most revolting disease ever. I need some rain boots - bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...