Friday, May 1, 2015

Still twitching.

My eye is still twitching.  I can see it when I'm putting on my make-up - it's super weird.  So - yeah well I am cutting back on the caffeine but it hasn't done it yet.  Anyway - haha - my old hot acting teacher called me yesterday and asked me about the jewelry and then said he spent a shitload of money on jewelry for his girlfriend and then she broke up with him.  Do you know I never really mention my guy around him because some part of em is hoping he will still love me.  WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT.  UGH.  So I felt so much better just knowing he's fucking people and had a girlfriend.  JEEZ - I can really be so shady.  So anyway - who cares I know and I'm human and I'm a good person - that is just left-over shit from how I used to be.  I have never done one thing to hurt my guy - I am so good to him - love and respect him and MYSELF for that matter.  Okay so - here's my thing - I'm a drunk right?  Druuunk.  Fine.  I'm also SO alanoic which I think is the part of me that is still such a victim and I am so fucking OVER it.  I WANT MY FUCKING POWER BACK.  I think it might be slowly happening because my awareness is changing.  Okay so anyway - I have a show tonight - I'm excited - so that's 3 shows this week.  Which is great.  That commercial class I am takig has been so EYE opening it's unreal!  Amazing.  Anyway as I'm writing this I have taken 2 phone calls so I am distracted.  Taken 2 phone calls??  What the fuck is that?  I mean 2 people called me and I answered haha.  OKAY BYE - still twitching after all this time - xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...