Friday, May 8, 2015

Ugh - fucking blech.

This day sucked my balls.  I don't even know really why.  I got up okay - I got to walk through the park and I got to work on time.  I brought my apple and I had soup for lunch.  I'm just sad.  I miss my dog and I am so sad I'm not a mom.  Maybe I'm just sad because I'm eating less bread.  I don't know - that seems so over the top crazy to me.  But I'm eating less bread and dairy and I'm sad.  UGH.  I had a great night last night - I did an open mic that was awesome and then I went to my commercial class and killed it.  He said I'm like a different person - he said I totally aced it.  It was fun and - yeah - I have definitely learned in that class - I definitely had a breakthrough of some kind.  My book is done.  I was reading a book and now I am done with it - am I sad about that?  Maybe?  My mother gave it to me at Easter - she said it was cute and it was.  The All Girls Filling Station's Last Reunion.  UGH - I hate the way I feel right now.  I have to say though - omg - compared to being drunk and fighting that God forsaken fight of being drunk and trying to feel better all the time - FUCK - this is okay.  I'm just super uncomfortable.  SUPER.  Way.  Way uncomfortable and I want to eat cheese fries and a BACON CHEDDAR BURGER YES but I also want to wear a bathing suit soon.  Not that I can't eat that and get into a bathing suit - I just don't want to feel gross either.  OH WOW - I thought maybe I would feel better writing  here but it's making me sadder. YIKES.  Okay - well I love you sweet blog bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...