Monday, May 25, 2015

Ah - life.

It's Memorial Day and I'm in awe today thinking of people going and fighting for this country - people willingly fighting so that we can have a safe place to live.  So that someone like me is able to wake up, pray in a reasonably peaceful apartment and walk in a beautiful park - and have a life.  I'm just in awe.  Also Anne Meara died.  She was older and had a beautiful life but it's still so sad.  Aww - I just - I don't know - I guess Im so emotional.  The park was glorious although I was jogging and Lord - it's rough going for me.  Sunny, breezy - gorgeous day.  I miss my guy but he had to work today and I have a show tonight and I need to do some shopping for our trip this week.  I got a good night's sleep.  I'm so in love with him - it's so hard to not just keep going back and staying with him - but then I'm not taking care of myself.  What an odd thing.  Balance - I guess it's never been what I thought it would be - starting in ballet class.  Okay sooooo - I feel so incredibly grateful today.  I can't believe I wake up in the morning still.  A woman said good morning to me in the park - I said good morning back and kind of laughed to myself because I thought it was the afternoon but it wasn't!  It was the morning still.  It blew my mind.  Oooookay - I'm very - whatever - well as I said - emotional and grateful.  Life is so tender.  HA.  Love you sweet Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...