Monday, May 18, 2015

Ohhkaaay.

So I realized sometime while working so hard on that bizarre jewelry business that I had business cards for that but none for my comedy - or acting.  What the fuck is that?  How after all this time do I not even have business cards??  So then - well I'm going to get them so there's that.  I have such wicked pms but I have been exercising so it's better.  What?  I just spent 3 days trying to figure out why something wouldn't load correctly onto my "website" - a term I am using VERY loosely trust me - to find out finally - there are TWO DIFFERENT youtube accounts.  WOW.  Seriously wow.  Hahaa - well anyway - I'm just going to do a little bit everyday and take care of myself.  Treat it like a real business and let myself - what?  I have no idea what I was going to write.  I'm so sleepy.  I'm going to drink a green drink and go for a walk.  I need to clean also and get myself ready for the week.  I am fucking terrified for this show on Wednesday.  Holy shit.  I am soooo sleepy.  Okay love you Bluebie bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Core of Me.

Well here I am at the end of this blog.  It's a little bittersweet because I am not sure I would have done it if they hadn't changed...